This is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization supporting and promoting nursing students' education, continued nurses' education, and providing community services.
2. Community Service
3. Access to a Network of Professional Nurses to obtain Mentoring,
Academic Support, & Career Support.
4. Maintaining a Tradition of one of the Oldest Nursing Sororities
5. Potential for Receiving an Academic Scholarship
Chartered June 3, 2008
1. Be a professional nursing student of good moral character,
2. Currently be enrolled in an accredited ADN or BSN
professional nursing program .
3. Be in good academic standing after completing two
consecutive semesters with a minimum of 30 semester
hours shall be eligible for membership.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT:
or submit message below.
Each candidate must be a currently Registered Nurse of good moral character, & of good professional standing.